Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Heya everyone!

After a long absence of almost 5 months, I am back! Not with a bang...a thud mebbe, but certainly not a bang! Oh, you wont believe the rollercoaster ride the past 5 months have been,. from the highs of graduating med school to the lows of having to say goodbye to all your friends and the place you come to love, then again the high of returning home to the low of having to live for 3 months in a place that burned as hell itself (due to the scorching heat, nuthin serious!), to the high of studyin to get registered in India, to the low of not making the mark, the high of meeting wonderful people and making some great friends to the absolute, 100feet below the earth low of having to say goodbye to them and sensing that perhaps you might never meet again! Life sucks! BIG TIME!
So here I am, back home, but not as happy as I would want to be! After all not being able to make the registration exam isint a very good feeling. I am now looking at the next 5 months of studying the same stuff and attemptin the xam again! I know I will make it the next time, but it would've been great gettin it done now itself. Neways, cant really help that now, can I? Add to it the fact that I said a very hurried goodbye to two wonderful people I meet at delhi, and I've been feelin down in the dumps! There are so many things going on in my head right now, so many thoughts, so many incidents......but theres a time for everything and today is certainly not the day to write. Its like I would love to write but i simply cant......I am sure what I have written so far doesnt make much sense, but I guess I can be forgiven one post! Looking forward to posting more frequently! Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. Your post made perfect sense As...you are a young person at a very busy point in your life, but you do have a whole life ahead of you...so take it one step at a time and never give up...not passing the registration exam is not a failure, just a short delay...maybe there is a need for that delay you aren't aware of...just trust and do your best...I am so glad to here from you...you are still on my dsahboard...as is today's writer...haven't heard from her in a long time too. You are in my thoughts...stay in touch...even if it can't be often.

    Smiles to you always As,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment...I hope it took...and didn't just disappear...which has been happening a lot with Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess we all are in the same boat!!!...Now that you have the time....at least try to post more often!!...you have my utmost dedication to ur blog!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wanda: Thank you so much for the encouragement! You never fail to lift up my spirits, thru your blogs, your posts and your wonderful comments! I hope you know what a wonderful job you are doing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lemme know what you think........after all..... Every Opinion Counts! :)