Thursday, April 16, 2009

'The Tag'

I am not very good at this (false modesty) and since I am attempting a tag reply for the 1st time (well, technically the 3rd time, but the first 2 don't really count as I didn't write anything SIGNIFICANT) I would request the reader to be kind and less critical towards this post.
So, its been nearly 2 weeks since Mad tagged me and if I dont reply now, well lets just say "never test the temper of a patient man/woman" :) So, without much ado, here goes.....
1) I am humorous
2) I worry about anything and everything under the sun
3) I love dogs and kids (not necessarily in that order)
4) All I have ever wanted to do in life is become a doctor
5) I am not very materialistic
6) I don't worry if my finances run a little low sometimes, I know they'll catch up
7) I love to speak in public, act on stage.
8) I trust God
9) I have complete faith in my parents
10) I give my 100% in all my relationships and expect the same in return
11) I am possessive about my friends
12) I trust easily
13) I am hurt easily
14) I don't express my feelings much, prefer keeping it all in
15) Once I lose faith in someone, its very difficult to rebuild it.
16) I love being loved (who doesn't?)
17) I love being able to help people
18) I love being praised (did u say vanity? don't give me that, everyone loves being praised)
19) I love reading books, if there's one thing in the world I could die doing, its reading!
20) I am a die-hard fan of mushy movies
21) I love love! (did you get that?)
22) I don't believe in giving anyone a second chance especially when it comes to relationships, if you didn't get it right the first time, chances are you'll never get it right
23) I love speaking in English (that's an odd one, is it not?)
24) Its very easy for me to pick up a language but very difficult to understand its grammar (hmmmmmm)
25) I absolutely hate math, I just dont understand it...its not that I havent tried, believe me I have!
26) I have been blessed with the gift of the gab.
27) I am very uncomfortable with the idea that some people might not like me
28) I am very uncomfortable sitting in a room with pople arguing, I can feel the tension very very well!
29) I believe everyone should learn to stand up for himself/herself, after all, its only yourself you have at the end of the day.
30) In my world there are only 2 ways to do things, either perfectly or not at all.
31) There are 2 things in life I regret and would really love to change if given the chance (and I am not going to mention them here :) )
32) I hate shopping, HATE it!
33) I am very proud of my little sister
34) I believe everything happens for a reason
35) I believe everything happens for good
36) I believe things change for the better
37) I believe in humanity
38) I believe in equality.......of gender, of caste, of creed
39) I hate people with an attitude problem
40) I can be very cold towards someone if I decide to
There are many more things I could write here but I guess this should suffice! :)

7 comments:

  1. I am very impressed...if I were you I would be proud of myself...but maybe you could work on not worrying about "anything and everything under the sun" too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wanda, nice to hear from you. As always, you have been very kind in your encouragement. Yah, I am sort of working on not worrying about "anything and everything under the sun" but have not been very successful. But I wont stop trying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.....nice to finally catch a glimpse of you. I guess quite a few of your qualities are akin to mine. Like the worrying part!!!!...I guess we really do need to chill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey tht was gr8 as.u know tht we all(by all i mean, all ur friends in russia)love u and vr very proud of u!
    stay the way ur.never change.
    u rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey congrats on ur blog of the day award!well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for the Blog of the Day Award! Your poems are truly refreshingly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gopinath's...: Thank you. I am glad you find my poems refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Lemme know what you think........after all..... Every Opinion Counts! :)